Sunday, September 14, 2008

Crazy, Busy

Well, obviously it's been crazy and busy being back at work (since I haven't blogged in 2 weeks). I'm still loving my classroom and will probably get to stay with these kiddos until Christmas break!!! I've already got my first dose of sickness though. UGH--it's very frustrating to be back in God's will, doing what I know He has called me to, and unable to stay physically healthy. I could use your prayers on that!

The girls and I will be attending our second week of AWANAS tonight and we are so excited! For those who don't know, it's an in-depth bible verse program for kiddos 3 years until 12th grade. Madeline and Grace learned their very first bible verses last week! It's been so neat to see them dig into God's word and hide it in their heart.

Hope you are have a blessed week and I'll try to write more later (and update with some new photos!)

No comments:

Post a Comment