Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Cleaning up and cleaning out....

It's funny how things happen over time you know??? As I look back over the past couple of years, I see how one thing leads to another and yet another, until finally it comes to a head and BOOM...it's done. That's kind of been my reality lately.

I've not only been cleaning up and cleaning out my house (toys, clothes, etc... in preparation for all the new that's coming) but my life in general. One thing I'm certain of--the process is never an easy one, but is sometimes necessary.

Romans 8:28 is a reminder to me. It says "ALL THINGS work to the good for those that LOVE the Lord and are calling according to HIS purpose."

I don't always understand why things happen, but I trust in the convictions that HE gives me and I'm learning not to question it.

No comments:

Post a Comment