Thursday, February 11, 2010

Valentine's Snow

















It has snowed here since about 3:00 this morning, and it's absolutey beautiful!!! We all had school but were able to come home and enjoy this special treat:)) We began by building a HUGE snowman. The girls and I actually didn't do much building (daddy did all the work) but we enjoyed pounding him with snowballs while he did all the hard stuff!!! Then it was on to snow angels. Madeline plopped down and actually sank alittle in the 3-4 inches of snow. She was in snow heaven! Finally, we headed indoors for warm clothes, a fire, and some hot chocolate. What a beautiful memory for this Valentine's week, 2010!!!
The random picture of me is when I was warming up by the fire too!!! I seem to miss out on all the picture fun since I'm usually the photographer....so I snapped my own pic!

No comments:

Post a Comment