Sunday, December 19, 2010

The Holidays
















The holidays have been busy for us already! As a matter of fact, we are pretty much done with the family celebrating...it makes it nice because we are able to relax from here on out and just focus on the girls!

Thanksgiving occurred a few weeks ago at my Aunt's house in Georgetown. Everyone was able to make it so it was a WONDERFUL time. It had been years since we were all able to be together. Aunt Laurie and Uncle Lee bought a nice piece of property about a year ago and it was beautiful!

We had the entire Harris family here last weekend. That was nice too! I was able to keep my stress level in check by making sure everything was simple and organized. We had a GREAT time and it was especially nice celebrating Leslie and Gregg's news....they are expecting a baby!

Today, Keith's parents and brother and sister were able to spend the morning and early afternoon with us. We also kept things simple and it made for a relaxing day! I've spend most of this evening uploading tons of pictures from my camera to the computer (think I had over 500...I know, CRAZY)! After watching the cowboy game together they headed back home. Now it's just me and the girls and it's staying pretty quiet around here. I LOVE this time of year!


No comments:

Post a Comment