Thursday, June 6, 2013

Career Changes

Many changes have occured this year with my career in education.  I began yet another year, at Springer Elementary, teaching a precious group of 4th graders.  Circumstances led to my leaving the classroom as their teacher, into a mid management role at Rochell Elementary as their Campus Instructional Coach.  It was an extremely hard transition but has been so exciting and a stepping stone into what I desire which is my administrative degree so that I can be a campus principal one day.  More change occured when Mike Pitcher, who is the new principal at Billie Stevenson Elementary asked me to join him as his Campus Instructional Coach!  Opening a new school, and helping Mr. Pitcher staff the school has been so exciting.  It is an amazing and extraordinary experience to be able to open a new school and create a climate and culture.

As I spend my last day with the staff here at Rochell, it is bitter sweet.  I will especially miss my crazy partner in crime, Sharon.  She keeps me on my toes, laughing, and I just keep her on her toes!!! 

Here's to a new journey and greater things to come!


On another note.....Happy Birthday to my sweet Madeline (turns 8 today) and Keith (turns 37 today).  I love you both and am so thankful that you are MY FAMILY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment