Thursday, December 17, 2009

EXTRA, EXTRA, READ ALL ABOUT IT!!!




TODAY was FREE ENTERPRISE DAY at Grace Hartman in the 2nd grade!!! Grace was so excited to offer her service (they had to choose a good or service to market and sell). We are happy to report that "Face Fashions" by Grace was a total success! She made 30 tickets at her shop (not sure what that translates too but it must be a good thing by her excitement).

My principal let me be late to school today so I could help Grace get her booth set up. She worked so hard on her poster (complete with Christmas lights and a battery pack that lit them up). Her words "mom/dad...if I have lights on my poster, it will draw more people to my booth." Oh me...she cracks me up!

She reported that most of her customers were girls and most chose to have the skull painted on their face in "girl colors." She was very happy to have had such success (Keith and I are just glad the project is over:))

1 comment:

  1. WAY TO GO GRACIE!!
    So glad to see you guys are having an awesome Holiday Season! Just tried to email you Em, but it came back undeliverable? Did your email change? Anyway, been meaning to get with you after Thanksgiving but the shock of a possible move back to East Texas has kept me a bit distracted... I am better now!
    Please get with me after the craziness of the Holidays, would love to catch up and hear from you.
    Hugs to the family and Merry Christmas!!
    P.S. LOVE LOVE LOVE the new Blog Header and Background!!!

    ReplyDelete