Monday, August 24, 2009

First day of school!



Grace entered 2nd grade today. Her teacher is Mrs. Lee. I haven't met her yet but Keith and Grace just love her and speak her praises. Grace came home very excited and was sure to give me "my homework." For those of you who don't have school aged children yet, just wait...you will LOVE the mound of paperwork that comes home to you on the very first day of school. It's unbelievable!

My first day went GREAT too! I have a classroom of 21 students (Keith was impressed that I could actually say all of their names by memory tonight). They are very smart and fun and social. We might have to work on the social part (that is if I plan on getting any teaching done:)

It's going to be a great year; glad it's gotten started.


No comments:

Post a Comment