Monday, August 31, 2009

First Week of School...

My first week of school has been wonderful yet exhausting!!! My feet are killing me and I am definitely not getting enough rest. However, my students are wonderful and I already love them so much! I told Keith that when I get my first paycheck, I'm gonna do two things...1. stock up on tons of groceries and not worry about how much I spend 2. buy a nice pair of shoes for work that don't kill my feet!!!

I started Weight Watchers again yesterday. I've had two days of point counting and it's going well. I feel comitted and excited about the future. I even passed a temptation test today...our hospitality committee bought a huge and yummy looking cake to celebrate all summer birthdays. I literally got a lick of icing on my finger and that was it! For those of you who know me, you know how hard that was!

Grace and I went on a walk tonight (we walked about a mile). I was so proud of her. We even jogged some too! She is in the bath now and just said "mommy...you know what hurts on me right now??? My feet!"

I guess I'll head to the bath now and soak my feet in a much needed bath of hot water! Adios :)


No comments:

Post a Comment