Saturday, November 6, 2010

Day 6....thankful for...

My friends.

I have been blessed in my life with great friends. Relationships come and go but true friendship can last a lifetime.

Tara, you have been an important part of my life for about 11 years now. We have seen each other through some high moments and very low moments. I have watched your children grow into beautiful young women. Whether you know it or not, you are an example to me of what a loving wife and good mother are. You and Kevin love each other so completely...even when you drive each other nuts! I know you have seen some rough places in your marriage and yet your commitment stands firm. I appreciate your honesty when I need to "submit to Keith" and be more sensitive to his needs. I have watched your parent Baylee and Emilee. As we prepare to enter teen years with our girls, I hope we can maintain the strong relationship that you have with your girls. Thanks for everything! Thanks for always listening and for always being honest with me! I truly love you!

Julie, we've only known each other for 3 years now, and yet I consider you one of my closest friends. I love that I can literally give you a look and you know what I'm thinking. I love that we laugh, cry, scream, and cuss together (lately....lots of crying huh?). You and Jon and the boys are a special bunch. The love you have for your boys (all three of them) is an example to those around you. I appreciate your commitment to your boys and Jon and your brother. (wow....let's don't even go there....I'm telling you, your reward in heaven must be GREAT). You are an amazing person and I value your place in my life! Love ya:)

No comments:

Post a Comment