Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Day 8 and 9....thankful for....

My job :0)

Well, you can see that I got a few days behind....things have been quite busy around here. (plus, I held Madeline during the music at church on Sunday and now have pulled something in my neck. I took a muscle relaxer and pain pill last night and literally crashed)!

Any-who....I am thankful for my job. I am so blessed that I get to do what I love doing everyday. God called me to teach and working with children gives me great joy. It is at the time, every school year, where I do begin looking forward to holiday breaks (most teachers do) but I truly LOVE my students. They are so kind and sweet and compassionate. Teaching third graders brings the benefit of them still loving their teacher :)

I am thankful to work for a christian man who understands family commitment. He realizes and encourages that family comes FIRST! I have worked for several principals in the past and believe me....they don't all think that way!

I am thankful for my teammates who pick me up when I'm down, and for the collaborative attitude we have with each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment