Sunday, November 7, 2010

Day 7....thankful for...

I am thankful for our safety. Some of you know that Keith has had two accidents in the past 3 weeks! (I know....crazy). The first was his fault and was just a little fender-bender. Everyone was okay. However, I got a call at 10:30 two weeks ago yesterday and it was Keith saying he'd been in a wreck and needed me to come get him. I was so startled by his call that I said "quit kidding with me....I'm tired." Ended up, he was serious. He was sitting at a red light in Rowlett on his way home one night and literally watched as a woman hit him going about 50 with no brake! She fell asleep at the wheel. He was in a small S10 pickup and is lucky to be okay. The truck was totalled so we've had to buy a new truck, but that's the least of our worries. Keith is still sore and will probably suffer back and neck issues from the impact for awhile...praise God that's as bad as it gets though!

No comments:

Post a Comment